European Adventures

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The "Flat" Stuff

Here are a few pictures of our Flat. This is the kitchen. There is a combo- washer/dryer behind one of those brown cabinets. I can probably fit one shirt and one pair of pants, but nonetheless, it does wash clothes. Behind another cabinet is the dishwasher.
This is our living room and balcony. It has been furnished with decent clean-line furniture.

This is the loo. My favorite feature of the room is the towel warmer rack. No cabinet space in here.


This is our bedroom. A bit of a squeeze to fit everything in here.
We like our flat. There is no a/c, but it is equipped with a great heater. I didn't think I would be able to say this, but I think our apartment in Houston is bigger than this one. Then again, everything in in England is compact.